Join other blues enthusiasts for another great bus trip! The 2019 bus trip to Chicago was a HUGE success. This year we are excited to travel to the Great Northern Wisconsin Blues Society’s Blues Cafe, Saturday, March 14, 2020
Join other area blues enthusiasts for a day trip to the 2020 Blues Cafe in Rothschild, WI . Transportation for this trip is a deluxe motor coach with a restroom. There is no need to worry about traffic and parking, so sit back, relax and join us! Cost is just $32 for Madison Blues Society members . The cost of the Festival is $25.00 for anyone who takes our bus. Space is limited. Register today!
The line up is amazing! Featuring fantastic regional and national touring artists, this will be an experience you will remember for years to come.
This bus trip will happen if we get 40 people to register by February 27. DO NOT get your Festival tickets before we confirm that the trip will happen. Anyone on our bus will get the $25 rate, so you do not need to get them early. So register now and tell your friends! This is sure to be a fantastic event! Registration will be open soon.
Other little tidbits of information you need to know:
- We might not have availability to the bus during the event.
- There is no smoking on the bus.
- The event will have a lot of chairs and tables set up, but if you want to bring your own, that’s allowed (within reason of course).
- Please refer to this page for the most updated FAQs regarding the festival: https://midwestblues.org/blues-cafe-2019/
- Tips for the bus driver are appreciated.
- Advance Registration is required.
- PLEASE NOTE: You can bring alcohol on the bus, but no glass is permitted in the bus. NO CARRY-INS ARE ALLOWED AT THE FESTIVAL. PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEASE follow this rule. We understand their frustration when people sneak in food and beverage. It’s difficult to sustain an event of this magnitude if people bring in their own food and beverage.
- CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: Refunds are not allowed. However, you can certainly transfer your registration to someone else if you let us know ahead of time and in writing. If you do this, just email email@example.com with the name change, so we can appear to know what we are doing at onsite check in.
Dutch Mills Park and Ride; 46 Collins Ct, Madison WI (off Stoughton Road)
Please note – Even though there is a free parking lot, parking can be difficult at times. Please arrive early. Additional street parking is available, but may require a short walk.
Current Madison Blues Society Members at time of registration: $32.00
People under 21 are not permitted on the bus.
Schedule: (subject to change)
- 10:30 am – Leave Dutch Mills Park and Ride
- 12:30 pm – Arrive at Festival
- 1 pm: Boom Boom Stevie V. & the Knockouts w/special guest Bruce McCabe
- 3 pm: The Bel Airs
- 5 pm: Vanessa Collier
- 7 pm: John Nemeth
- 9 pm: Ana Popovic
- 10:30 pm – Leave festival
- 12:45 am – Arrive in Madison
- More on these fabulous musical acts here
For questions, please contact Julie Ethridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 608-513-9619